Privacy collection statement for customers and prospective customers of Redx™ energy storage and software solutions
Your information is being collected by Redx Technologies Pty Ltd (ACN 614 340 546), of unit 2/22 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Queensland Australia. (Redx™)
Who are we?
Redx Technology is a technology-driven company focused on power conversion technologies, software as a service, and new product innovation. Our company manufactures products within Australia and abroad. We are committed to delivering renewable energy solutions backed by the expertise of a world-class Research and Development team who has over 100 years of combined experience within the energy innovation and technology industries.
What are our capabilities?
Our capabilities include power electronics, hardware design, software AI, mobile applications development, installation expertise, and manufacturing. We have more than30 registered worldwide patents all designed to increase power efficiencies and improve consumer experiences Globally.
Redx™ respects your privacy rights. This agreement is intended to explain how we collect, share and use your personal information and how you exercise your privacy rights. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact details shown at the bottom of this agreement.
What information do we collect?
As a customer or a prospective customer, we may collect your personal information. This includes your name, current address, telephone number, email address, energy usage, metered data, app usage and performance data, identifiers – tokens, and other information where required by law. The list noted is not an exhaustive list and, in some instances, to provide a better service and savings, we may be required to ask for additional information not currently captured. We seek this data to continuously improve our products and services.
In some other circumstances, we may also collect data on interactions that you have with us, and together with any other information that you choose to give us, we will use that information to provide a basis for continuous improvement of our company, our products, and our services.
How we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information in several ways, including:
- directly from you (unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so);
- directly from an energy storage unit provided by Redx™ or others;
- from third parties. These may include your energy retailer distributor, authorised representatives from you, third parties whom you may be doing business with, family members, associates or friends, and publicly available sources of information, such as address internet and telephone directories; and for prospective customers, from wholesalers and retailers selling our products and services.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information for the following reasons :
- to provide a service to you;
- to fulfil your customised needs, such as language setting, location setting, and personalised help service;
- for the purpose of new product development and service optimisation;
- your personal information allows us to undertake root cause and provides for an ability to analyze system failures providing for system enhancements and product improvements;
- we collect personal information to provide a safety guarantee:
- we will use your information for authentication, security prevention, anti-fraud monitoring, archival backup, and customer security services;
- your personal information will support software management, software certification, and software updating of your Redx™ product and service;
- ultimately, your personal information will provide the ability of Redx™ to present a better customer experience, improve our services, or other purposes agreed by you.
- we may use the information collected for other Redx™ services, subject to relevant laws and regulations.
Information held overseas
We may hold personal information about you in secure and managed services platforms in the Cloud and operated by a Tier 1 services provider Microsoft. (Microsoft Inc.). We may disclose this information to, third-party service providers to improve our customers’ experience with Redx™ products and services. Microsoft Inc. managed services platforms are located throughout the world. Your personal information could be held in a country such as the United States of America, Singapore, the Philippines, India, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong. If Microsoft Inc. expands its managed services platform to other countries Redx™ will update this privacy collection statement.
Your rights as the owner of the information collected by Redx™
You have the following rights as our customer or prospective customer of collected information:
- access right, you can request your collected information to be made available to you;
- correction right, you have the right to correct information collected from you if it is incomplete or incorrect;
- discard right, with certain conditions you can ask Redx™ to delete your collected information;
- process limit right, under certain conditions you can ask Redx™ to limit the processes or use of your collected information in its use for modelling and AI services;
- transfer right, you have the right to transfer your collected information from Redx™ to another organization or software service provider;▪reject right, you have the right to reject some processes including the use of collected
- information in digital or direct marketing initiatives;
- reject auto process right, you also have the right to reject auto process’s legal effect.
How to access and correct, update, or delete your collected personal information
You can access, modify and delete the registration information and other personal information collected by Redx™ via the Redx Power application or online in your Redx™ customer account, accessed via the www.redx.com.au website. The Redx™ customer service centre will also support a request to remove any collected personal information. You can stop sharing via mobile location shutdown, hardware, and software service provider, and communication service provider shutdown.
Can I stop sharing my personal information with Redx™?
You can stop sharing via your Redx™ mobile application by turning off your location sharing details, also you can access your hardware and software service provider, or communication service provider function in your mobile application.
Will collected personal information expire and be deleted?
Redx™ software and analytics rely on historical data captured to provide advanced AI services and optimized outcomes for its customers. As accuracy and improved service capabilities rely on the depth of information captured, Redx™ will maintain collected data indefinitely.
How to contact us
If you are an existing customer or a prospective new customer you can contact our office in Helensvale, Queensland via
Redx Technology Pty Ltd Phone: 07 5672 9983Address: Unit 2 / 21 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, QLD, Australia, 4212.Website: www.redx.com.au
When we change our Privacy Collection Statement, we update it on our website. Visit our website regularly to review our Policy for changes. This Privacy Collection Statement was last updated in June 2022.